If you believe in great things, other people will too.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Art Gallery Photos
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wasn't that fun! I have a great time with ll that paint. It takes me awhile to warm to these kinds of activities but I thought it was wonderful to get out of the classroom and have some fun together.
I am currently in my final year of the Education Program at UNBC. I have spent a lot of time doing crafts with my children while they were growing up and I look forward to broadening my knowledge in this Fine Arts class. Let the journey begin!
4 comments:
Wasn't that fun! I have a great time with ll that paint. It takes me awhile to warm to these kinds of activities but I thought it was wonderful to get out of the classroom and have some fun together.
Great photographs. You have a real eye for composition. How did you get those shots when your camera was set with the flash on?
Thank you Mike for taking the photos ... if it wasn't for you the pictures wouldn't have turned out as great as they did.
Those are some nice white teeth you and Sarah have there!
Post a Comment